Terms of Service
This Terms of Service document (the “Terms”) outlines the terms and conditions of use of the VPN services
(the “Services” or “Service”) provided by Snap VPN. By agreeing to these Terms, you are also agreeing to the
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THEY PROVIDE KEY INFORMATION
ON YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, FUTURE CHANGES TO THE TERMS, AUTOMATIC RENEWALS AND
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- By accessing the Content or Services, you are agreeing on behalf of yourself or those you
represent (“you”) to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms in their entirety. These
Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Snap VPN. If you
do not agree with any part of the Terms, you may not use our Services.
- By using our Services, you represent that you are at least fourteen (13) years of age or that
you are a valid legal entity, and you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please read
them carefully as they constitute the Terms and Conditions of a legally binding agreement
between you and the company.
- When you agree to use our Services, Virtual Private Network ("VPN"), which includes, but is not
limited to, the use of our servers, routers, IP addresses, protocols, add-ons, software,
applications, and other equipment, you authorize us to transmit information using our network,
and you agree to accept the Terms with respect to your use of our VPN Services.
- Using our Services, even after any change in Terms, will mean that you agree to these Terms. If
you don't feel comfortable with agreeing to these Terms as they are, please stop using our
Services, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
- Snap VPN Services are available to you upon acquisition on the App. By subscribing to the
Services, you agree to become a subscriber (“Subscriber”) for the period you have elected. A
full list of subscription plans and pricing is available on the app. Snap VPN reserves the right
to amend subscription fees or institute new fees at any time upon reasonable advance notice
posted on the App or sent via email. Any changes to the pricing will not affect the Subscriber’s
current subscription period and will become effective upon subscription renewal. Subscription
purchases and refunds are handled via multiple third-party payment companies.
- Users whose subscriptions are billed as an in-app purchase through the Apple App Store (iTunes)
can request refunds through the App Store, which are issued solely at the discretion of Apple
3. How We Protect You
- We do not log any user activity (sites visited, DNS lookups, emails etc.) We only log access
attempts to our servers (for security and troubleshooting). We do not get involved in any form
of censorship. We do not sell your personal info to any third parties. We do not cooperate with
any requests for information unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction and the
vast majority of these requests would not be from a court of competent jurisdiction We will
protect you to the max and our system is setup to automatically do so. There are hundreds of
good reasons for being anonymous and we respect them fully.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
- In using our Services, you agree to that:
- Hacking, cracking, distribution of viruses, fraudulent activities, network sabotage, phishing,
and/or any conduct deemed illegal or unwanted shall be subject to suspension or termination.
Users are responsible for the proper secure configuration of their services and are responsible
for any damages caused by their neglect or exposure of vulnerabilities whether intentional or
5. Third-Party Advertisements, Promotions
- We may, from time to time, run advertisements and promotions from Third Parties on the app
and/or the Services. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in
promotions of, advertisers other than us, and any terms, conditions, warranties or
representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Third Party. We
are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any
such dealings or as the result of the presence of Third-Party advertisers.
- The effective date of these Terms is 12 Jan. 2021. From time to time, we may update these Terms
of Service by prominently posting a notice of update to the App, so we encourage you to review