Welcome to Snap VPN. (Here in "Snap VPN").
WE DO NOT SELL ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. With respect to California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. For more information on your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), please visit the PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
- If you are an EU resident, GDPR provides you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. For more information on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please visit the PRIVACY NOTICE FOR EU RESIDENTS.
1. Information we collect
- When you use the Snap VPN app, we automatically collect and store certain information about your mobile device, and your activities within the app. This information includes type of device (model and manufacturer), operating system and version number, app version number, IP address, and the date and time you accessed our Services.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
- - Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- - To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts, and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- - Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer Service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- - For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Service, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other illegal activity;
- - We use your information in order to perform billing administration activities and process payments, which are required to fulfill our contractual obligations.
3. Parties with whom we may share your information
- Advertisers: Advertisers may be able to collect some of your information independently from Snap VPN. Facebook, Firebase&Admob. You can click directly to learn more privacy details about them.
4. How We Store Your Information
- The data of our users is stored in servers located in the EU and may be accessed by us from time to time outside the EU, for the purpose of providing and boosting the Service to you.
- As to the storing period, the server you connected, connection time stamp, network type and the error report (if any) will only exist in our servers for up to 72 hours and then vanish permanently. Such data is short-term as for temporary purpose like trouble-shooting. Other information will have a longer storage period since it's necessary to keep the Service running as expected, and will be stored as long as you are using the Service unless you ask for the right to be forgotten.
5. Data Access and Removal
- You can always control what information you choose to share with us on the Service. To do so, you can change your settings in the Service or in your mobile device. Alternatively, you can remove the Service from your mobile device entirely.
- You can remove your data anytime you want. If you ask us to delete your account, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your data from our servers.
- By visiting, installing or using the Service, you understand and consent to be legally bound by this Policy, otherwise, you may not use the Service.
- We may amend this Policy from time to time without notice, continued visiting, installing or using the Service after each amendment in effect means that you understand and consent to the revised Policy.
- The Service is direct to users aged 13 and above, if you are under 13, you may not use the Service ad your consent will be invalid.
7. Contact information
- You have the rights to access, correct, transfer, be forgotten or object to the processing of your personal data, you can also lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
- If you want to exercise such rights or have any questions about this Policy, just contact us.
- Our email is: [email protected]